Base Day: 12 Week Year One
I break down my activities into health, wealth, and relationships. Of course, they overlap and support each other. Try being sick and having no income, and she what type of intimate relationships come your way.
What I am developing in “Year One” is a set of habits and rituals that make my life better without me having to think about it. If conditions change, you can alter your habits and add or drop rituals to stay in peak form.
These habits are not meant to be the ceiling of your activities but the floor. If my base is to write 1,000 words a day, and I write 2,000, great. But that does not get me a day off tomorrow.
- walk 3+ miles
- one short session weights or calisthenics
- check blood sugar around noon
- intermittent fasting – eat from 2pm to 8pm only
- write 1,000+ words a day in the daily PDF
- create one video blog post and upload video to youtube
- create one new CheckLines each day
- add and promote 1 new affiliate product each day
- keep food costs to $6 per day – Food Stamp Levels
- have coffee in a different spot each day and engage other people
- traction to get in shape for new relationships
I think of the Stoics when it comes to reinventing yourself each day. I look to the late Harry Browne as the last Stoic. Both were focused on results that lead to happiness.
What I don’t want to do is set up dozens of must do items that set one up for failure. Once you have your base activities in your head, you can add from hundreds of might-do items that can improve your life. Might-do items are optional and used only as needed.
Department of Industrial Training & Vocational Education, Haryana
Department of Industrial Training & Vocational Education, Haryana is a Ministry and department of the Government of Haryana in India. This department
from justjobs, ago in
A significant section of India’s population is involved directly or indirectly in the informal sector. Vocational training is required to prevent the blue collar workers from the social ravages prevalent in the informal sector.
Handbook of Technical and Vocational Education and Training Research
unknown, published 2008, 1103 pages